"EDCD was most helpful in our daughter's ongoing recovery from her eating disorder. She learned life-changing strategies and was given the tools that helped her to cope with her eating disorder issues."
- Father and Mother of Former PHP Patient
- Visitors and patients are greeted warmly in the reception area at the
Eating Disorder Center of Denver.
- Caring therapists work with each patient to stress individual empowerment
as well as increased personal awareness and well-being.
- In the art room at EDCD, art therapists help patients
develop a visual language for healthy emotional expression.
- This “Affirmation Wall,” made by patients in treatment at EDCD, is just one example of therapeutic art.
- Meeting twice a week in the EDCD boardroom, a multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, physicians,
clinicians, family therapists and registered dietitians work together to create a specialized,
evidence-based treatment plan for each patient.
- Patients eat together in the EDCD dining room where the company chef and nutrition experts
provide culinary “hands-on” opportunities that assist patients in developing healthier eating habits
and solid nutritional menu planning, which will nurture and sustain them in recovery and for life.
- Patients, family and friends can expect an environment of support, connection, and openness
when attending group therapy at the Eating Disorder Center of Denver.
Thank you for visiting the Eating Disorder Center of Denver’s website and facility tour.
Men and women from across the United States who struggle with anorexia, bulimia, binge eating or
other eating disorders come to our Denver, Colo. facility and are guided through recovery and beyond using a
unique treatment philosophy called CAMSA™: Connection, Acceptance, Mindfulness, Sense of Self and Action.
Again, thank you for visiting.
We look forward to helping you or your loved one on the road to recovery.
For more details on EDCD’s treatment program, or to schedule a complimentary assessment,
please call 1-866-771-0861.