Outpatient Services and Aftercare
We believe that recovery from an eating disorder is a life-long focus, and we continue to provide the support you need to maintain your health. Our therapists, registered dietitians and psychiatrists are available and offer a more personal connection than a support group can provide.
Our Outpatient Services, intended to enhance work with outside treatment providers, include the following:
- Individual, family and couples therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT)
- Group therapy (aftercare, DBT, body image and family groups available)
- A free support group sponsored by ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders)
- Psychiatric evaluation and medication management
- Gastric bypass assessments and aftercare groups
- Nutritional counseling
Whether you have been a patient here in the past, or you simply need support to continue on your own recovery path, contact us at 866.771.0861 to set up an appointment and meet with a therapist when the need arises.
Support groups are not intended to replace higher levels of care, but offer a supportive environment for patients to process their self-treatment. For a complete schedule of our support groups, please click the link below.
Outpatient Support Group (66 KB)
We can help you. All you need to do is contact us.